As your local real estate buffs, we understand that purchasing a home can be a significant financial commitment. However, there are various home buyer grant programs available in Utah that can help make this process more accessible for you. Let us uncover some of the things you need to know about each of these grants:
- Own in Ogden – For anyone looking to purchase in Ogden. $10,000-$20,000 grants available.
- Utah Housing Corporation Down Payment Assistance – Borrow all or a portion of your down payment and closing costs as a second mortgage. Zero Down Programs Available.
- Grants for Veterans – $2500 grant for purchasing a home in Utah.
- First Time Homebuyer Assistance Program – NEW starting July 1st, 2023. Only on a new construction purchase over $450,000. Receive $20,000 no interest, no payments second mortgage that can be paid off when you sell the home.
- Next Door Programs – Teachers, School employees, Nurses, Healthcare employees, Law Enforcement and support staff, Firefighters, EMT’s and support staff, Military (Former and active duty), Government employees
- Chenoa Fund Payment Assistance – Anyone can apply and there are no income limits! 3.5%-5% down payment assistance. Refundable and repayment options available.
These are just some of the home buyer grant programs available in Utah. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to reach out. We can help you navigate these programs and see if there is one that fits your situation